4/25/2013

What Will I Do Before I Die?


This is a note to my future. Right now i can't imagine where i read this note, and with whom i read this note. Now, at the moment in my life, i have dreams to my best future and what i will do before i die. I have a dream to continue my study in ITS, and i will be bachelor with grade S.T. After that i will look for job and i hope to work in chevron. I will make happiness for my families especially my mother. My mother is inspiring person in my life, because she always gives me motivation if i have a problem and she is always beside me, and without my parent i can not live in the world. 
After i get good job, i will continue my study in Australia with scholarship. I will continue my study in University of Melbourne or Monash University. I will take engineering major and i will be Master of Engineering. After i will have graduated from university i will be lecturer in one of university in Indonesia. Why i choose to become lecturer, because i get inspiration from my lecturer when i was studying in Padjadjaran University, and i have obsession like my lecturer. Beside that my reason why i want to be lecturer, because i like to give knowledge to other people and i want to be a usefull person to other people. After i become lecturer, i want to invite my families to go to Mecca. 
I have a dream to get married with someone who loves me the way i am. But right now, i can't imagine who becomes my husband to be, and i have no idea if i have met my husband to be or if my husband to be is a stranger. And i can't imagine if my husband to be works to become doctor, teacher, lecturer or other profession. After we are married, we will live in beautiful house. I will stand beside and respect to my husband, and i will look after my husband and my children. Beside that i will still work to become lecturer. I have a dream to go to Mecca with my husband. 
Before i die, i want to establish orphanage for orphans, and i will give them education to improve their selves. And i want to teach them about imagination, like Albert Einstein said that imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. Before i die and i become old woman, i want to stay in my home with my husband and my children. And i will die beside my mother and my husband. :) 
i hope i can reach my dreams before i die. Amin ya Allah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment